I'm working on this $8,500,000 deal right now.....

Search

"I like ketchup. It's like tomato wine."
Tokens
You have to hand it to those Africans. I'm going to respond and see what happens.

You received the following message from: kwaussi82 (kwaussi82@yahoo.fr)

From Edwin Kwaussi
Avenue 5 Lot 172 Cocody Quarters
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
kwaussi82@yahoo.fr
+225 0950 6026

Good day Dear One,

Greetings and How are you today,I am Edwin Kwaussi I would like you to permit
me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and to secure an
opportunity to invest and do joint relationship and business with you in your
country.
I have a substantial capital I honourably Inherited from my late father late
Chief Marcel Kwaussi
who deal in Cocao-coffee platation and share from family Gold, diamond Minining
site.The Epmgigo rebels killed Him recently in poltical crisis in our country
that have resulted to war since this past two years.

I intend to invest this money in profitable areas in your country into a very
lucratives business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said
venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us .
Most especially is for you to help me come over to your base if possible for You
be able co-operate with me to become my business partner in your country and
create ideas on how money will be invested, properly
managed and the type of investment after the money is transferred to your
custody with your assistance.
I inherited this sum from my late father whom the rebels killed because he was
not supporting their selfish intrest to topple the president Gbagbo the present
president.Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this
transaction sincerely by protecting my Interests and upon your acceptance of
this proposal.I would furnish you with the full detailed information,
procedure, amount involve is below and we shall mutually agree on your
percentage interest or share holding for helping me to secure the release of the
deposit and investing the fund into a lucratives profitable venture in your
care.It is The sum of Eight Million,Five Hundred Thousand USD $8.500.000USD I
shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire,
but do urge you to give the matter your immediate attention it
deserves.I want you to be rest assured that everything is in order and
legitimate it was due to the political
crisis in our country that have resulted to war which cause everybody to find a
way to get out the country,
that make's me to use this medium to request for your assistance hoping that you
will not let me
down.
This money is legitimately acquired by my late father from sales of cocoa-coffee
and diamond dealings.
Looking forward to your prompt response
Thanks and God bless
Edwin Kwaussi
Avenue 5 Lot 172 Cocody Quarters
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
kwaussi@yahoo.fr
+225 0950 6026.

Tokens
Here's my reply.....

This sounds like an amazing opportunity!!! Thank you for taking the time to email me. Please tell me what I should do next.

God bless.

Shaun Livingston

:103631605 :103631605

Tokens
there must be someone to send them the check when they request it and have them pickup the 30.00 delivery. stuff the enevelope with paper.

Tokens
there must be someone to send them the check when they request it and have them pickup the 30.00 delivery. stuff the enevelope with paper.

Let me see what they ask for. Maybe I could send them somewhere. :puppy:

morally bankrupt
Tokens
Some guy did this exact thing, a few years ago on a forum. Was fucking hliarious, he ended up not only GETTING MONEY from the guy trying to scam him but pictures of his place and the scammer ended up even picking up tax on the package he sent which was actually a fake laptop.

Edit - Here is the story, worth the read as it is internet legend:

http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/

Double Edit - The craziest part about it, is the guy who scammed the scammer hasn't been heard from the forum since. He stopped posting (was a regular). Nobody knows what happened to him.

Tokens
Google Chief Marcel Kwaussi

http://www.data-wales.co.uk/nigerian_laundering.htm

ni_money_box.jpg

Picture of phony money they send to prospects.

I get these all the time, and with all kinds of different twists.

wil..

Tokens
Some guy did this exact thing, a few years ago on a forum. Was fucking hliarious, he ended up not only GETTING MONEY from the guy trying to scam him but pictures of his place and the scammer ended up even picking up tax on the package he sent which was actually a fake laptop.

Edit - Here is the story, worth the read as it is internet legend:

http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/

Double Edit - The craziest part about it, is the guy who scammed the scammer hasn't been heard from the forum since. He stopped posting (was a regular). Nobody knows what happened to him.

Never read that before. WOW:WTF:

Tokens
From Edwin Kwaussi
Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire West Africa
Tel+22507924282
(CONFIDENTIAL)
Hello Dear Shaun,
Good day and how are you today Dear Friend.I am glad to receive your positive response concerning the proposal I sent to you for your kind assistance in relocation and Investment establishment in your country.Thanks for your response in regards to this co-operation the proposal is Just for your assistance in inherited money recovery and investment establishment in your country for long time mutual relationship in lucratives areas.
Please I will not want you to be scepitcal or having doubt of any kind concerning the legitimacy and authenticity of this transaction.Although it is true that we have not yet known or meet each other before,it was due to the political instablity in our country that makes me to use this medium to search for a means of geting out of our country Ivory Coast, because since this political uprising started in our country which have resulted to war since this past years now every body is geting away from the country as election is coming up soon. I am second year medicine student from bouake university in northern district of Ivory Coast West Africa before the war started in our region which have resulted to the close down of our school.So as I have inherited this amount of money from my late father who was killed recently in political crises in northern district of Coted'Ivoire because he was not suppotrting their ambition tople the government.I want to relocate for establishment reasons with a help of trust worthy person in more political stability country of yours.

Meanwhile, I am glad to understood your interest and willingness to associate with me for long time relationship for the mutual benefits of both of us. Dear friend, what I mean is that I inherited this vital sum of EIGHT MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND USD $8.500,000 USD Which I will need your assistance for the investment establishment in lucratvies avenue over there in your base in areas like (Hotel Management, Real Estate Housing project, Stock Market, Manufacturing Etc)
Infact every investment will be on your advise since I am still a student before I lost my father.Whom when he was alive serves as minister of Social Affairs and also deals in Cocoa and Coffee Plantation with Gold and Diamond mining and trading based in Bouake northern distrct of Cote d'Ivoire.The rebels killed my father and all our family members on the first day this uprising started,I was at the school campus when this tragedy happened, that was the reason why I escaped the tragedy.They killed my father and some other top government officials because they were not supporting the rebels selfish ambition to over throw the the present government of Laurent Ghagbo.
However,this money is a legitimately acquired money and must to be invested in legitimate venture.This money is deposited in a bank here known as the BICICI bank Limited in Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire west Africa where I am staying now, but very willing to travel out due to the political instablity in the country.
The money is deposited with the name of my late father as the depositor and my name as the next of kin.I have been at the bank to confirm the existance of this money with the deposit certificate lodgement slip the bank issued to my late father as of the time he made this deposit, and the bank has also reconfirm the deposit with a statement of the account status, which I will send to you for review as soon as we talk on phone.

Please send to me your phone number so that I will call you on the phone for more vocal conversation and clarification on the next step for smooth achivement of this project.including your house address so that I will not have problem in locating you on my arrival.Thanks for your positive response, this assure's me that you will be capable to handle this investment I am assuring that everything is in order.I want you to be rest assured that this project is 100% risk free and legitimate in the sense that there will never be any strange protocols or what ever illegality to be attached to it everything will be transparent to both of us.Only what I need from you is to be a good and honest partner who will assist me to receive this money over there for establishment while I continue my education.It is due to the political instabilty in our country that make's me to use this means geting out of the country since most of personals is going away from the country due the crisis that have resulted to war since the past years now.I thank you very much for bringing out your mind to relate with me.
I will be delighted to inform you once again, the exactly areas in which I need your assistance.As it is not a big task it is just for you assist me to recover this money to your base into a good account with out much taxes to it.And invest it in profitable venture.
For your assistance in these areas I am suggesting to give you at least 15% from the total money as gift after the transfer while 3% will be set aside for any expenses that might incur during this transaction. Then rest will be for the investment programme.
Please do not forget to send to me your telephone nmber on your next message so that I will call you for more vocal conversation and clarification. As soon as we speak on the phone I will send to you the documents of proof concerning this deposit for your review.I will also give you the contact address of the bank in order for you to link up direct with the bank to confirm the authenticity legitimacy of this project.
I am waiting for your Urgent response.I will be at the bank to discuss and finalise the best way in which the money will be uplifted to your base for the establishment programme.I am assuring you that this transaction is 100% legitimate and guaranteed.
Thanks for your understanding and continual co-operations.
Yours Sincerely
Edwin

Tokens
My reply......

I'm not sure I could handle this much responsibility. It may not be much money to you, but it is quite overwhelming for me. One idea I had was to bring in a friend of mine who is much more adapt to making business decisions. His name is Chris Kaman. He went to university at Central Michigan and is very smart. He has assisted me on many different transactions. Does this sound like a good idea?

Sincerely yours,
Shaun Livingston

Retired; APRIL 2014 Thank You Gambling
Tokens
lol tony,,, Please keep this rollin and current,,, lololo,,,
tater

Tokens
I'm not sure I could handle this much responsibility. It may not be much money to you, but it is quite overwhelming for me. One idea I had was to bring in a friend of mine who is much more adapt to making business decisions. His name is Chris Kaman. He went to university at Central Michigan and is very smart. He has assisted me on many different transactions. Does this sound like a good idea?

Sincerely yours,
Shaun Livingston

:lolBIG:

Tokens
I get those every day. I have had at least 49 relatives lose their lives in car accidents and airplane crashes. All of them rich and all too stupid to move their money to a safe country.

Tokens
I don't think I like his tone in this reply.

Subject : See the documents of proof and more details

Inbox
Attachment : DepositCertificateEdwin.jpg (< 0.01 MB), StatementofACEdwin.jpg (< 0.01 MB), PassportcopyEdwin.jpg (< 0.01 MB), DeathCertificateofmyfather.jpg (< 0.01 MB), Identityofmyfather.jpg (< 0.01 MB)
From Edwin Kwuassi
Sogefia Cocody
Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire
Tel+22507924282.
CONFIDENTIAL
Hello Dear Friend,
Greetings and how are you today dear Friend,I am in receipt of you today message in which you indicated that you belive that you can not afford to handle this project think therefore you want to invlove a vapable hand. However if that the way feel there is no problem, ( ONLY WHAT I WANT TO KNOW THAT IT NOT A BIG TASK OK) you can involve the person as far as he can be trusted.
Meanwhile I want to know that it is not a big task. I am still assuring you that everything is in order the only thing I need from you is just to be good and honest partner who will assist me to recover this money and invest it properly in very luctratives areas in your over there.Do give me your phone number so that I will call you for more vocal conversation and clarification on the next step for smooth achievement of the aim.
Please I want you to be rest assured that this transaction is 100% legitimate and geninue transaction.So I do not want you to be sceptical or having doubt of any kind regarding the legitimacy of this project.I am for real geninue relationship. I have mentioned in my last message that I will give you 15% from the total amount as a compasation,and you will be the director of all the establishment that will be set up because I will like to continue my education while you will be taken care of the establishment untill I complete my education.I have also set aside 3% for any expenses that may incure in the transaction.

Meanwhile,I will want to intimate you about my family back ground once again so that you will fully understand my situation and my exact intention in seeking for relocation for this establishment.I am an orphan I do not have any brother or sister I am not living with any body because the war affected our region and my family house,and all the affected victims was evacuted do to the disorder in refugees camp I decieded to excused my self from the refugees camp recenlty,it was recently I came out from the refugees camp since.I am now staying in a guest house hotel out side the city pending when this money is retreived and transfered with the a help of foreign aid.I am glad to get you as a partner.I legitimately inherited this sum of (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) it is deposited with BICICI bank here.I intend to recover it from the bank here and transfer and to your custody for investment purpose in any profitable areas.
Meanwhile,I have attached the documents of proof under this message just for your review, that is the deposit certificate the bank issued to my late father when he made this deposit,and the statement of the account status the bank issued to me recently confirming the deposit in their custody, the copy of my international passport, the death certificate of my late father and his nationality identity card just for your review see the attachment.
Moreover,I will want to explain to you more precisely my actual position and situation of of my life over here for seeking for foreign assitance for recovery of this inherited money deposited on my favour.
I) My most important reason for seeking for relocation is that here in our country since this political crises started last four years now, the government does not want the former civil servants officials or serving ones and some vips and their family members to get out of the country easily,people were not permited to transfer out their asset or get of the country easily because the masses assumed that very big people in politics were the people that is causing the crises.So non of the big people or their family members is permited to get away from the country easily Our president Mr Ghagbo Laurent said that whether good or bad all citizens must stay in the country to feel the heat of the crises untill the peace is restored no body will be allowed to travel out but since all this while things is not calming down, things are geting out hand day after day the rebels insisted that their leader must be one of the presdential candidate in up coming election.Most of the foreign investors has already left the country, because only the foreigners who want to go is permited do so with their goods if they want.
That is the exact condition of things so the vips who has a foreign relationship always handover their goods indirectly to the foreign friends to transfer out for them they will then snick away with their family through the bordar side avoiding airport due to the government spies and rebels on travellers.That is the first reason why I need a foreign partner who shall act on my behalf as my partner or as cobenefactor of this money just to support my claim because after the death of my father I went to the bank to withdraw some money for my up keeping but the bank manegement resfused me access to the money with reason that my late father deposited the money in suspense trustee fixed bond with instruction that it is meant for onwards foreign transfer to a business associate.
I have the intention of telling the bank that my late father foreign partner who was suppose to receive this money in his country for investment purpose before the sudden death of my father want them to transfer this money to his country for the investment purpose which was the reason it was deposited for.
2) I need a partner who will support my claim at the bank by so doing the bank will not refuse my decision because since it is huge sum of money and I am still a young man they will not agree easily unless with intervention of an upper hand from foreign country because after the death of my father I went to the bank to withdraw some money for my up keeping but the bank refused me access saying that the money is deposited in suspense trustee fixed bond with instrcution for onwards foreign transfer, this is the reason why it is very important some body will link up the bank directly for me and give them instruction to transfer the money into your account as my guardian and as well a part owner of the money.so that they will release this money easily and smoothly with out delay or queiries .Please free feel to relate with me there is no problem.
So I wish you can indicated your capablity to handle this to associate with me because I have intention to tell the bank management that you are my late father foreign business associate who was supposed to receive this money in your country for investment purpose before his sudden death.
What I will want to do now as the next step is for you to contact the bank immediately by writing the bank and tell them that you want them to release this money into your account ,that you are friend of late Chief Marcel Kwaussi who has this deposit in their bank that you want then to release the money into your account with supervision and instruction of Edwin Kwaussi who is the son of your friend and the next of kin to this deposit.
3) I need a guardian who will direct me to the better area for a profitable investment since I want to further my education and I believe you are capable of doing this because the way you are following up this show me that you can handle this venture well please do not let me down ok, as you will never regret coming contact with a person of my type.
However,I will be at the bank to disscuss and finalise the best way inwhich the money will be uplifted to your custody.
SEE THE CONTACT OF THE BANK DIRECTOR.
BICICI BANK COTE D' IVOIRE
PLATEAU ABIDJAN COTE D' IVOIRE
TELEPHONE+22505418342 FAX 0022521278543
E.MAIL: biciciorg@gawab.com
KOFFY ANGE IS THE NAME OF THE DIRECTOR.
Incase if you are contacting the bank just let the director Mr KOFFY ANGE to understand that you are the family friend of Chief Marcel Kwaussi that you supposed to receive some certain amount of money from Cote d' Ivoire the sum of $8.5m that you was supposed to receive this money before the sudden death of your good friend Chief Marcel Kwaussi,But his sudden death have not permited you to receive the money since all this while,that you want the BICICI bank to release this money to you immediately with the supervision of Edwin, then you include your bank account numbers even though it is an empty account number but a valid one that is all.Just instruct them to transfer with instruction of Edwin Kwaussi who is the son of your friend and the next of kin to the deposit.I am expecting your positive response.
Thanks for your understanding and continual co-operations.
Yours Sincerely
Edwin

DepositCertificateEdwin.jpg

StatementofACEdwin.jpg

PassportcopyEdwin.jpg

DeathCertificateofmyfather.jpg

Identityofmyfather.jpg

Tokens
Tell them you are a little tied up with the Anna Smith episode and once you tie up loose ends you will get back in touch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
surekhatech
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com