Fox News.....Abby Huntsman.....Hot As Hell.

Search

Handicapper
Tokens
She`s just a fill in.....Fox News needs to give her an hour show......Fine looking lady.

n_cycle_5abby_131031.jpg

Handicapper
Tokens
n_cycle_6sleep_130808.jpg

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory
Handicapper
Tokens
I like her

and he father is a great American

Defender of the Faith
Tokens
She's stunning, but she looks like she could be about 6 foot 4.

Handicapper
Tokens
She's stunning, but she looks like she could be about 6 foot 4.

Abby Huntsman Weight: 128 lbs

Abby Huntsman Height: 5′ 8″

Abby Huntsman Measurements: 35-25-36

Abby Huntsman Bra Size/Breast Size: 34A

Abby Huntsman Bra Cup Size: A

Abby Huntsman Shoe Size/Feet Size: 8.5

Abby Huntsman Dress Size: 6

Abby Huntsman Star Sign: Taurus

Abby Huntsman Net Worth: N/A

Abby Huntsman Hair Color: Dark Brown

Abby Huntsman Eye Color: Dark Brown

Date Of Birth: 1 May 1986

Birth Place: Pennsylvania, United States

Nationality: American

Ethnicity: English, some Scottish, 1/16th Norwegian, 1/16th Swedish, 1/32 Danish, distant Swiss-German and Dutch

Spouse: Jeffrey Bruce Livingston (m. 2010)

Parents: Mary Kaye Huntsman, Jon Huntsman Jr.

Education: University of Pennsylvania

Grandparents: Jon Huntsman Sr., Karen Haight

Siblings: Mary Anne Huntsman, Gracie Mei Huntsman, Elizabeth Huntsman, William Huntsman, Jon Huntsman III, Liddy Huntsmann, Asha Bharati Huntsman

Abby Huntsman is a general assignment reporter for Fox News Channel. She was previously a political commentator and co-host on The Cycle which aired on MSNBC.

Handicapper
Tokens
enhanced-buzz-13292-1325785047-10.jpeg

Handicapper
Tokens
e5752f60-2cbc-0134-0658-062f3a35be5f.jpg

Banned
Tokens
Careful, man. Hunstman is a four letter word around here.

"LOCK" ?

To get that Hour Long Spot?

Prolly wasn't Lock, the word you meant.

Tomi (Tah-Mee)("Like the Boy's Name: Tommy") Lahren is trying to get up in at FOX as well

and Tomi is Blonde and Hot so fits The FOX M.O. of Hot Blonde Females.

6360372470483411762066006691_maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe that was a Roger Ailes thing though.

Tomi is nowhere near as Up In FOX though as Abby is. Abby a Lot Lot closer to getting her own hr. long spot.

Tomi is gonna be lucky to get to where Abby is now. But she is in the race. Tomi is just 22 and she's Crazy.

That might Taper off, as she gets older. If so Tomi will have a great shot.

Abby-Huntsman-Feet-2045678.jpg

Abby Huntsman

Abby-Huntsman-Feet-1138155.jpg

Ethnicity: English, some Scottish, 1/16th Norwegian, 1/16th Swedish, 1/32 Danish, distant Swiss-German and Dutch

Siblings: Mary Anne Huntsman, Gracie Mei Huntsman, Elizabeth Huntsman, William Huntsman, Jon Huntsman III, Liddy Huntsmann, Asha Bharati Huntsman

Dang. Thats a lot of Kids. Lotta Sisters and Brothers. I wonder if there were massive fights growing up. Like over food and who could use the bathroom when.

245D1ED400000578-2893535-Bringing_sex_appeal_to_D_C_one_day_Abby_left_became_one_of_the_s-m-13_1420131708689.jpg

Abby (left) with her sisters Elizabeth and Mary Anne became stars of her father's own short lived presidential campaign for the 2012 elections

245CB4A900000578-2893535-image-a-9_1420131552809.jpg

Following in dad's footsteps? Abby Huntsman (left), daughter of former presidential candidate Jon Huntsman (right), says she hasn't ruled out running for public office

245CB47400000578-2893535-image-a-18_1420127705953.jpg

Political family: Abby (second right) supported her father's failed 2012 run at the White House by starting a Twitter campaign with her sisters Elizabeth (left) and Mary Anne (second left). Pictured above as her father announces an end to his campaign with mother Mary Kaye (third left) and sister Gracie Mei (right, who was adopted from China)

Trump needs to Can Sean Spicer and put in Laura Ingram
photo-laura-ingraham.jpg

Banned
Tokens
Abby's adopted sister Gracie Mei was abandoned at a Chinese vegetable market at two months of age and sister Asha was left to die on an Indian village dirt road the day she was born.

JonHuntsmanDaughters_Reuters_380.jpg

gty_jon_huntsman_ss_jp_120613_ssh.jpg

jon-huntsman-family.jpg

Banned
Tokens
It pays to have connections.

She has a pretty good resume:

At age 16, Huntsman worked a behind-the-scenes position at Good Morning America. By her own admission, she disliked it so much that she contemplated giving up on television "forever".

While attending the University of Pennsylvania, Huntsman interned for Diane Sawyer. Huntsman, having observed Sawyer's representation of herself and manner of presenting news, became so impressed with her that she would later say, "I always think of her as someone that I hope I can try to be like."

In 2012, during and after her father's presidential campaign, Huntsman appeared as a political commentator for ABC News in Washington, D.C., and Good Morning America in New York City.

In October 2012, Huntsman was profiled in ABC News's 'Five Questions', a part of This Week with George Stephanopoulos.

In August 2012, she was interviewed by Brian Williams on Rock Center about Mitt Romney's run for president and her own relationship with the Mormon faith.[SUP][5][/SUP] Previously, she held a position at the international public relations firm Burson-Marsteller.

In 2013, she was listed as number 26 on the Forbes 30 under 30 list of up and coming members of the media.

In July 2013, Huntsman joined The Cycle, filling a vacancy created by the departure of S.E. Cupp.

Huntsman was the second replacement host to join the show, after Ari Melber. She sought to bring conservative views to the program, also denying that her relation to the Huntsman family had anything to do with her acquiring the position since she, in her own words, "went through the same audition process as everybody else", against a field she recalled featuring hundreds of candidates.

In July 2015, The Cycle was cancelled.

Prior to joining MSNBC, Huntsman was a host/producer for HuffPost Live,[SUP][9][/SUP] the Huffington Post's streaming network. She had also been a frequent guest on CNN.

1D274907194007-today-huntsman-141110-tease.today-inline-large.jpg

t1larg.jon-huntsman-family-another.t1larg.jpg

Banned
Tokens
Hot

There's something about Tomi Lahren though...

Tomi is Hot, Blonde, Petite, 24 Years Old, a Total Patriot with an extra-ordinary level of Love for America, The Military and Veteran's Causes.

All of these things though, all that she has and has at Elevated Levels of which make her an actual "Dream Girl" are outweighed by a gift she got which is crazyrare, that she got at a Level that is astonishing and very very rarely seen which is a combination of extreme Quick-Wittedness, an ability to think very quickly as in "deliver a response" and the responses she delivers?

Majority of guys would say the last thing they'd want is a girl who shreds verbally, just DISMANTLES via words as Tomi does.

I don't know that I've seen a Female ever that can Devastate like Scorched Earth via Words like Tomi its like Mike Tyson at His Peak, for Boxing but with Tomi: Political Commentary and "Debate."

Tucker Carlson tries so hard to be as Tomi, in that sense. Its Tucker's whole shtick. Tucker Fails So Badly that its painful to watch, cuz he is trying so HARD to be Sharp, Quick-Witted and to OWN those he debates.

Tomi is a literal Goddess of it.

Way way way too Deadly for MSM.

"Key" interviewees FOX wanted to have return in future would just Boycott and never return to FOX cuz TOMI would slay them.

She is gonna have to tone it down, if she wants FOX which she may not admit but she does, want that. Shes YUGE on Social Media right now though, massive. Videos with Millions of Views...

A large part of those from Super-Pissed off Negroes though cuz she went HARD at BLM. And she Thoroughly Dismantles BEYONCE on a regular basis. Harder than anyone else, in fact, on her Response to Black Lives Matter.

Cuz of that 1 in a Billion Gift of Razor Sharp Tongue & Mind Quick as minds get....naturally when she comes she comes Harder than anyone else.

Social Media Commentators, wanna-be "stars", YouTubers who DREAM of generating in excess of $250,000 a year from just making Videos...

all of these people DREAM of being as Sharp as TOMI. maybe a Handful are...like: 4 People.

NONE of those are 5 feet 5 inches tall though weighing just 123 pounds and a smoking hot blond who, on sight before hearing her talk, would be the LAST person they'd expect to cause the entire fucking structure of their lives (beliefs) to get crashed down onto their heads. Which Tomi does with just a couple paragraphs. And in a High Pitched "Sweet" Girly Voice :):)

So....Yeah: Tomi is a Monster.

Millennials Change the course of The Election. They HAVE assumed Control, whether we want to acknowledge that or we do not.

This World is now theirs. Bcuz of Social Media and the way that they use that plus we spawned, with this Generation: The Smartest Group of Humans to ever live. That due in part to The Tech Age that we're now in. Like Stone Age, Ice Age, Bronze Age etc

Tomi is top 6% (six percentile) Smart among that Smartest generation.

I know they don't SEEM like "The Smartest Ever" but they are. Part of and a BIG REASON why they Protest: They are trying to wipe the slate clean by enforcing their Will upon Oldsters + they know they are the smartest ever.

Evidence: How Often do you see super young kids like 3 - 7 or such doing stuff thats crazy smart? Mindblowing Smart? People see this all the time, YouTube has 100s of videos showing this.

Its a Brand New Time and Tomi is Ruling Their Roost. A Lot of them hate Tomi cuz they prefer that "liberal thing" :):)

Tomi Don't Play That.

Tomi-Lahren.jpg

"God Bless America, our holy Second Amendment, Our Right to Safety and to decide that we do not want to share our country with Criminals and those who's "God" tells them they have to eliminate all that don't Worship his Dumb Ass." -Tomi Lahren

1478730348-tomi_gun.JPG

2ABB248000000578-0-image-m-118_1437512229234.jpg

Tomi and Navy Seal Boyfriend Jerad Christian

Here is one of Tomi's BETTER REVIEWS as far as reviews from her fellow Millineals go, this is one is less Mean than usual:

as you know though:

and as this past election demonstrates:

"Silent Majority be......Silent. By Their Nature."

(Edited to remove the same old boring stupidshit Millenial Liberals say: "She's Racist", "WTF is she even SAYING" "OMG! She's such a RACIST!!"

"For those of you unfamiliar with the spawn of Satan that is Tomi Lahren, let me start off by saying that I envy you for avoiding her poison up until now.

She is a 24-year old conservative television and online political commentator who hosts her own show, "Tomi," on Glenn Beck’s network The Blaze. She’s become famous for her controversial takes on issues which circulate largely through videos shared on various social media outlets. These videos have amassed millions upon millions of views, making Lahren an increasingly prominent figure in the Republican Party. Lahren’s meteoric rise to prominence is truly amazing; she’s really struck a chord with a significant number of Americans; it’s a chord that, to this set of ears, is grossly off-tune.

Take for example her comments in response to the Beyoncé Super Bowl halftime show performance in which Beyoncé paid tribute to the Black Panthers. “I’m saying if we want to talk about the problems in black communities, you can’t just talk about police brutality. You have to talk about all of it, otherwise there will never be a solution. There are still going to be problems in black communities if white officers stop shooting any black person.”

Perhaps the only thing that riles her up more than Black Lives Matter is that “ungrateful punk” Colin Kaepernick. In a video titled "Tomi Lahren DESTROYS Colin Kaepernick," she DESTROYS Colin Kaepernick and, while she's at it, the integrity of the African-American community, and you'll see what I mean: “White people? Yeah, we do have a record of critique of your oppression. In fact, do you know how many of our ancestors fought in the Civil War to free your ancestors?”

"Formal slavery" may have ended 150 years ago in America, but to Lahren, black people like Colin Kaepernick should still feel indebted to white people for freeing them from other white people. Dare to kneel during The National Anthem, and we might as well take back black people's freedom, they obviously don't appreciate it. Whites decided to stop enslaving black people, isn't that enough to just shut up? For Lahren, it's more than enough. - Sami Kirkpatrick, Freshman, The Trinity College of Arts & Sciences.

So as to Redeem Myself from Hijacking Abby Huntsman's thread:

Abby's Grandfather Jon Hunstman Sr. is a Billionaire that manufactures the majority of the material that so many things we use everyday are made of it would blow your mind.

Polystyrene.

Foam.jpg

pscups.jpg

s1_2.jpg

12%20egg%20carton%20foam.JPG

Artikal-105.jpg

cups.gif

SCCGBX7TW.JPG

polystyrene-products-thumbnail.jpg

upload_2015-7-8_21-24-35-png.37986

Banned
Tokens
Abby's Grandad Jon Huntsman Sr. was a part of the team that invented the First Plastic Egg Carton.

egg-carton.jpg

In 1974, Abby's Grandfather's Team of Scientists created the "clamshell" container for McDonald's Big Mac.

089686ca62108b19ae04d78cbed2b983.jpg

Hunstman and his team employed the inertia from the great success of that Big Mac Box to create the first plastic plates
P16415226.jpg

On the same day that Philadelphia Flyers' Ron Hextall became the 1st goalie in The NHL to score a goal, Two masked men with a knife ambushed James Huntsman (Abby's Grandad's Son so Abby's Dad's Brother so Abby's UNCLE except Abby hadn't been born yet) as he left his family's house around dinnertime Dec. 8, 1987 and at the same approximate time that Ron Hextall was scoring that goal.
The men handcuffed and blindfolded the 16-year-old James before driving him across Salt Lake City to Budget Bob's Motel,
109873492.qMJUNRq7.usa20025.jpg

where they chained him to a bathroom sink.

One of the men pressed a blade to James' throat, telling him to be quiet or die.

Earlier that year, Jon Huntsman Sr. made his first headline-grabbing donation, giving the University of Utah $5 million dollars. This was the largest donation ever given to a University in the state of Utah, at that time.

As a show of gratitude, the University of Utah named the basketball arena "Jon M. Hunstman Center"

arena_06.jpg

arena_07.jpg

The kidnappers had seen the headlines about "Largest Donation blah blah blah" so they wanted some of the family's money. After they nabbed James, one panicked and took off. The other one went forward with the plan, placing a call to the Huntsman home that was answered by James' brother Paul. The kidnapper demanded $1 million and warned that if the family called police, he'd Kill James.

Paul called his father, who was away in Ohio with his mom and some of his siblings for a company Christmas party.

Huntsman Sr. immediately sought help from a pair of neighbors, M. Russell Ballard, a member of the LDS Church's Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, and Cal Clegg, an FBI special agent who was active in the local Mormon ward, or congregation.

Clegg was also attending a Christmas party when he received Huntsman's frantic call. Huntsman told him that he wanted the FBI on the case, but worried about bringing in Salt Lake City police for fear that broad knowledge of the kidnapping could endanger his son. Clegg agreed, and in a matter of minutes, the phones of FBI agents throughout Utah were ringing.

Agent Al Jacobsen was getting ready to turn in for the night when he got the call. He threw on a sweatshirt and corduroy pants and rushed to Ballard's house, where Huntsman family members were gathered. Jacobsen was stunned to see that such a wealthy man was listed in the phone book, which told him everything he needed to know about Huntsman's lax home security.

Jon M. and Karen Huntsman, 1987.
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

The kidnapper had said he'd call again, so agents set a "trap and trace" on the family phone and coached Huntsman Sr., who by now had arrived back in Salt Lake City, to stay calm and keep the kidnapper on the line as long as possible.

"I have never been as nervous in my life as when I was awaiting that call," he said, "rehearsing over and over what I would say."

While waiting for the phone call, a relative tried to reach Jon Huntsman Jr (Abby's Father), who at the time was living in Taiwan and working for the family business.

The telephone lines were spotty, but someone reached Huntsman Jr.'s secretary and delivered the message. She bungled the translation, telling Huntsman Jr. that his brother had been killed.

It took hours before he could secure a phone line and get the real story. Jon Jr. and his family waited in their home in Taipei, helpless and distraught.

The kidnapper finally phoned at 7:42 a.m., and Huntsman Sr. performed his role perfectly, stretching the conversation by negotiating the amount and denominations of the cash ransom: $1 million, with $100,000 of it in $100 bills.

The FBI traced the call to a pay phone at a Farmer Jack supermarket on Salt Lake City's west side.

85708.jpg

At the FBI's suggestion, Huntsman told the kidnapper he'd gather the money, but only after the abductor called back and put James on the line, so he could confirm that his son was alive.

Agents rushed to the grocery store and tracked two suspects hurrying to a truck with a gun rack. They tailed the truck as it sped north on the interstate. It turned out they were following two innocent shoppers.

Clegg and Jacobsen replaced those agents, staking out the pay phone in an unmarked car across the street. Within 40 minutes, Huntsman's phone rang again. The kidnapper put James on the line to let Huntsman hear his son's scared voice.

"I'm OK, Dad," he said. "Do whatever he says."

The FBI radioed to Clegg and Jacobsen, and they spotted two men next to the pay phones. They were wearing sunglasses, and one of them had his arms around the other's neck. Clegg thought he recognized James, whom he knew from church, but Jacobsen wanted to make sure. He got out of the car and walked through the parking lot, making a point not to look directly at the suspect and his victim.

Finally, about 75 feet away, he turned his head and saw they hadn't noticed him. Jacobsen, a burly 6-foot-4, decided to go for it. He made straight for the kidnapper and just as he was about to grab him, the boy turned and plunged his 4-inch butterfly knife into his chest.

"I thought he had hit me with his fist," said Jacobsen, who felt no pain. "I think what surprised him was if you did that in the movies, the guy falls down, but I kept standing, and I had a gun in my hand."

When the kidnapper saw the .357 Magnum revolver Jacobsen had drawn, he dropped the blade and ran. It wasn't until the knife hit the concrete that Jacobsen realized he had been stabbed. Clegg bolted after the assailant, and Jacobsen grabbed the dangling pay-phone receiver, giving a rapid update to Huntsman and agents listening in as James stood frozen next to him.

"This is Al Jacobsen of the FBI. James is all right. I've got to go."

FPsnowday.jpg

Clegg tackled the kidnapper and held him down until backup arrived. Jacobsen rushed over to them, but he knew he was seriously hurt. He got on the ground to slow his heartbeat, while Clegg returned to James, who had thrown off his sunglasses and was frantically trying to remove the cotton balls taped over his eyes.

"James was just beside himself," said Clegg, who approached just as James was able to see again. "He said, 'Oh, Brother Clegg, Brother Clegg,' and he was crying."

While Clegg took care of James, other agents and an off-duty paramedic tended to Jacobsen, who had turned a ghastly gray and was bleeding internally. They rushed him to Salt Lake City's LDS Hospital, where doctors determined the knife sliced an artery and his chest was filling with blood, so much so that his left lung collapsed. Doctors siphoned the blood out of his chest and put it back into his leg. He was awake through it all and he remembers thinking that bleeding to death was relatively painless.

While Jacobsen was in surgery, James told Clegg he recognized the voice of his kidnapper. It was Nicholas Byrd, a fellow Highland student who had visited the Huntsmans' home and swam in their pool with a group of boys. Byrd was 17 years old.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Salt Lake City police weren't informed about the kidnapping until shortly before Byrd was in handcuffs.

Later that day, Jon and Karen Huntsman, visibly shaken, appeared before TV cameras. With his voice breaking and tears clouding his vision, Jon Huntsman said: "Our family is deeply grateful to the FBI and the Salt Lake City Police Department who acted in a swift and professional manner to save the life of one of our children. Our family extends its deepest sympathy and heartfelt gratitude to Special Agent Jacobsen and his family. He truly placed others' lives before his own."

Jacobsen had never been wounded in his 27 years in the FBI, where he investigated hundreds of cases from white-collar crime to kidnappings to murders.

Byrd stabbed him just three weeks before his planned retirement.

When Jon and Karen visited Jacobsen in the hospital, they didn't come empty-handed. They told him they would be honored if he would become the first director of security for Huntsman Corp. He accepted. When he started, his first act was removing the Huntsmans from the White Pages and installing a home-security system. Huntsman then hired bodyguards, erected a big fence around his house and got some dogs.

Abby's Uncle James who was the one kidnapped has Produced some movies. Here is his IMBD Profile:

Tokens
She's on Fox News Right now. She does the weekend shows.

Hot as hell.

article-2715160-203AD6C300000578-115_634x622.jpg

Tokens
Dog, Thanks for piecing that little Huntsman history together. I'm always interested in how people acquired their wealth. Who knew that the smart and hot lady I awoke to on Fox this morning was related to the guy who packaged my Big Mac of thirty years ago? The kidnapping story was just frosting.

I don't post much but I read alot. You and many others in much smaller ways enrich and stimulate my little brain. Just wanted to say thank you. My coffee tastes better this AM before I head out to the track.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhoztPepper
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com