Connecting the dots on Hillary Clinton

Search
Tokens

13712405_161374790939458_1128083780_n.jpg

Based on Peter Schweizer's book, the documentary traces how the Clintons…
POSTS BY FEDUPUSA, CLINTON CASH FILM AND OTHERS

Tokens
[FONT=&quot]June 18, 2016[/FONT]
[h=1]Hillary’s health: the issue the media refuse to cover[/h][FONT=&quot]By Thomas Lifson[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]As Tammy Bruce correctly pointed out recently, there are very good reasons to worry about the health of Hillary Clinton and her ability to discharge the duties of office, should she be elected president. Just this week, she appeared in public looking like death warmed over.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can you imagine the press & GOP hysteria if Trump showed up at a public event looking like a zombie? But when it comes to Hillary, all we hear are crickets.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]The image [below] is from a public statement she made [Wednesday] addressing national security in Virginia. Which means her appearance is not the result of being caught by paparrazi early in the morning, after stumbling outside, half-asleep after a bout with the flu.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
196727_5_.png
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]There are constant questions about her health that the legacy media refuses to cover; they don’t ask the questions at all as a matter of fact, indicating that her health remains an issue. Considering her appearance, combined with the bizarre coughing fits, some serious questions about her health must be immediately addressed. Will the legacy media do it? Will the GOP? Unlikely, since she’s their candidate.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mrs. Clinton has not released her complete medical records, and she suffered a serious fall with a brain injury in 2012. In place of release of her actual records, in 2015 physician Dr. Lisa Bardack summarized and evaluated:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]... the former secretary of state's medical history, which includes a deep vein thrombosis in 1998 and 2009, seasonal allergies, and a concussion in 2012. Bardack has been Clinton's physician since 2001.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Mrs. Clinton is a healthy female with hypothyroidism and seasonal allergies, on long-term anticoagulation. She participates in a healthy lifestyle and has had a full medical evaluation, which reveals no evidence of additional medical issues or cardiovascular disease. Her cancer screening evaluations are all negative. She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States," Bardack wrote.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is similar to the level of disclosure Donald Trump has made of his income, which Democrats are attempting to make an issue of, demanding his tax returns. If Hillary Clinton won’t release her actual complete medical records, I don’t see how the Democrats can demand more of Trump when it comes to his income. And nobody is auditing Hillary’s health records.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]As Tammy Bruce correctly pointed out recently, there are very good reasons to worry about the health of Hillary Clinton and her ability to discharge the duties of office, should she be elected president. Just this week, she appeared in public looking like death warmed over.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Can you imagine the press & GOP hysteria if Trump showed up at a public event looking like a zombie? But when it comes to Hillary, all we hear are crickets.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The image [below] is from a public statement she made [Wednesday] addressing national security in Virginia. Which means her appearance is not the result of being caught by paparrazi early in the morning, after stumbling outside, half-asleep after a bout with the flu.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
196727_5_.png
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]There are constant questions about her health that the legacy media refuses to cover; they don’t ask the questions at all as a matter of fact, indicating that her health remains an issue. Considering her appearance, combined with the bizarre coughing fits, some serious questions about her health must be immediately addressed. Will the legacy media do it? Will the GOP? Unlikely, since she’s their candidate.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mrs. Clinton has not released her complete medical records, and she suffered a serious fall with a brain injury in 2012. In place of release of her actual records, in 2015 physician Dr. Lisa Bardack summarized and evaluated:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]... the former secretary of state's medical history, which includes a deep vein thrombosis in 1998 and 2009, seasonal allergies, and a concussion in 2012. Bardack has been Clinton's physician since 2001.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Mrs. Clinton is a healthy female with hypothyroidism and seasonal allergies, on long-term anticoagulation. She participates in a healthy lifestyle and has had a full medical evaluation, which reveals no evidence of additional medical issues or cardiovascular disease. Her cancer screening evaluations are all negative. She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States," Bardack wrote.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is similar to the level of disclosure Donald Trump has made of his income, which Democrats are attempting to make an issue of, demanding his tax returns. If Hillary Clinton won’t release her actual complete medical records, I don’t see how the Democrats can demand more of Trump when it comes to his income. And nobody is auditing Hillary’s health records.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._the_media_refuse_to_cover.html#ixzz4FNGyRmU0
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook[/FONT]

Tokens
[h=2]Doctor Just Exposed Hillary Clinton’s HEALTH SECRET! WHOA![/h]
[FONT=&quot]
c980a1e14ad9055d1de0ba6e9e49a625

Kosar

1hillary-4.jpg

Hillary Clinton’s failing health has been speculated about for years. But now that she’s on the campaign trail, people are starting to ask major questions.

rr

ri

A Critical Care Nurse has written that there is plenty to question about the 68-year old Hillary Clinton. Something isn’t right, which means her medical records are outdated and someone is covering up major problems.
Supposedly, she only suffers from blood clots, as Dr. Drew Pinsky reported:
She’s had twice a clot in her leg – these are serious clots that lead to something called pulmonary embolism, which can also cause sudden death. So, she has an underlying recurrent blood clot in her leg, a clot in her transverse sinus…why is she clotting?” he asked
Via Mad World
The problem here is, why is Hillary Clinton taking an “anticoagulant” (a blood thinner) called Coumadin for her clots from years ago… when there’s supposedly no underlying condition currently? It typically isn’t used for more than 2 months, which is a clear sign that something else is wrong.
Hillary has to be monitored closely, as the medicine insures she can bleed under the skin easily by bumping into things. A car accident could mean bleeding to death, as blod clots would not properly form.
As Dr. Drew noted:
“And then why would you leave her on the oldest and sort of most treacherous anticoagulant? If you’re going to leave somebody on an anticoagulant, why the oldest, old fashion anticoagulant … Wouldn’t you think somebody who’s a candidate for president (would) have one of the newer anticoagulants that are safer?”
At that age, clots can lead to pulmonary embolism (clot traveling to the lungs)… which damages the lungs or other organs. It could also cause a stroke and kill.
Don’t forget even her closest advisor Huma Abedin has admitted on State Department emails that Hillary is sick and “often confused.” And Matt Drudge has noted Hillary Clinton’s possible use of a “walker” during magazine photo shoots.
Considering that being President is perhaps the most difficult job in the world, shouldn’t the American people know what type of health problems Hillary Clinton is hiding from us? There is a massive coverup going on about Hillary Clinton’s failing health, and that’s why doctors are noticing.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/...ry-clintons-health-secret-whoa/#ixzz4FNHoFWPT[/FONT]

Tokens
Clinton says there is an unfair 'Hillary standard' on trust and honesty

By Dan Merica and Eric Bradner, CNN
Updated 7:12 PM ET, Sun July 24, 2016

wAAACH5BAEAAAIALAAAAAAQAAkAAAIKlI+py+0Po5yUFQA7

Philadelphia (CNN)Hillary Clinton "felt sad" watching a Republican National Convention that was mostly about "criticizing me," she said an interview aired Sunday night on CBS' "60 Minutes."

"I seem to be the only unifying theme that they had," the presumptive Democratic nominee said. "There was no positive agenda. It was a very dark, divisive campaign. And the people who were speaking were painting a picture of our country that I did not recognize -- you know, negative, scapegoating, fear, bigotry, smears. I just was so -- I was saddened by it."
It was the first joint interview that Clinton and her new choice for the vice presidential nomination, Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia, have conducted since Clinton introduced Kaine on Saturday in Miami.
Clinton complained of a "Hillary standard" -- suggesting that she faces more scrutiny than other top-level politicians.
"I often feel like there's the Hillary standard and then there's the standard for everybody else," she said.
Asked to explain that, Clinton cited "unfounded, inaccurate, mean-spirited attacks with no basis in truth" which "take on a life of their own," pointing to Republicans' criticism at the party's convention in Cleveland last week.
"And for whatever reasons -- and I don't want to try to analyze the reasons. I see it. I understand it," she said. "People are very willing to say things about me, to make accusations about me that are -- I don't get upset about them anymore, but they are very regrettable."
In the interview, Clinton was asked what she calls Trump, in response to his moniker for her: "Crooked Hillary."
"I don't call him anything. And I'm not going to engage in that kind of insult fest that he seems to thrive on," Clinton said.
"So whatever he says about me, he's perfectly free to use up his own air time and his own space to do. I'm going to talk about what he's done, how he has hurt people in business time after time after time," she said.
Kaine, the Virginia senator and former governor who held his first joint rally with Clinton on Saturday in Miami, credited Clinton with letting "water go off her back on this."
"That's not the way I feel. When I see this, you know, 'Crooked Hillary,' or I see the, 'Lock her up,' it's just ridiculous. It is ridiculous," he said, referring to chants that broke out repeatedly at last week's Republican National Convention in Cleveland.
Kaine added: "It is beneath the character of the kind of dialogue we should have, because we've got real serious problems to solve. And look, most of us stopped the name-calling thing about fifth grade."
In the interview, Clinton also offered more details on her pledge to make sure the "middle class will not get a tax increase," defining the "middle class" as those who earn less than $250,000 per year.
She said she'd never use a private email server in the White House, and admitted she'd erred by using one as secretary of state.
"Absolutely. I made a mistake. I should've had two accounts; one for personal and one for office. And I didn't, and I take responsibility for that," she said.
Kaine, for his part, described himself as a "utility player." Clinton joked that he "plays a mean harmonica."
Asked if he is ready to be president, Kaine said: "I'm ready first to be a supportive vice president so that the presidency of Hillary Clinton is is a fantastic one. But if something were to put that in my path, as much as any human being would be ready, I'd be ready."

Tokens
^^^^^unfair Hillary standard lol - more like a double standard

Tokens
[h=1]Democrat Debt: DNC Reveals It Is $2.5 Million In the Hole As Convention Costs Loom[/h]

Tim-Kaine-Hillary-Clinton-July-23-AP-640x480.jpg
AP Photo/Andrew Harnik

by AARON KLEIN24 Jul 20161,694
[h=2]SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER[/h]

[h=2]PHILADELPHIA – Twenty-four hours before the start of the Democratic National Convention here, convention fundraising chief Jason O’Malley revealed the DNC is $2.5 million short of paying for the festivities.[/h]The revelation was buried in the 26th paragraph of the Sunday “brunch edition” of Politico’s Playbook, which is billed as the “must-read briefing on what’s driving the day in Washington.”
O’Malley explained he now needs to go out and essentially beg for money to cover convention costs:
[FONT=Arial !important]VIDEO: OBAMA ON DEMOCRATIC RACE: LET THE PROCESS PLAY ITSELF OUT
[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8)]

“I think at the end of the day we will fully pay the $46.5 million, which is in our contract. That will be paid. We have in-kind contributions (not completely finalized) [of] at least $15 million to $16 million. And then there is the host committee budget of about $11.5 million to $12 million depending upon if any additional expenditures that come on. I’m pretty confident we are going to hit all those numbers. Right now I’m just chasing money in – I’ve got to collect another $2.5 million.”
O’Malley added he is “99.9 percent confident” the DNC’s finance committee wouldn’t need to resort to tapping into its emergency reserves.
The DNC’s inability to cover its own expenses so close to the start of the convention seems a poignant commentary on the massive costs of the party’s own big-government policies. Hillary Clinton is running on a platform of largely continuing and even enhancing many of President Barack Obama’s fiscal policies at a time the gross national debt exceeds $19.1 trillion.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Tokens
[h=1]Why Obama’s half-brother says he’ll be voting for Donald Trump[/h][FONT=&quot]By Isabel Vincent
[/FONT]

July 24, 2016 | 5:26am
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Modal Trigger
President Obama's brother, Malik Obama, says he plans to vote for Donald Trump in November.Photo: Peter Duke (left); Getty Images (right)
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]President Obama’s Kenyan half-brother wants to make America great again — so he’s voting for Donald Trump.
“I like Donald Trump because he speaks from the heart,” Malik Obama told The Post from his home in the rural village of Kogelo. “Make America Great Again is a great slogan. I would like to meet him.”
Obama, 58, a longtime Democrat, said his “deep disappointment” in his brother Barack’s administration has led him to recently switch allegiance to “the party of Lincoln.”
in-art-countdown-icon-128x128x3s.gif
[FONT=sans-serif !important]–– ADVERTISEMENT ––​

in-art-soundanimation-icon-41x48.gif

Modal Trigger
kenya_obamas_connection-1.jpg
Barack Obama is seen with his half-brother, Malik.Photo: APThe last straw, he said, came earlier this month when FBI Director James Comey recommended not prosecuting Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton over her use of a private e-mail servers while secretary of state.
“She should have known better as the custodian of classified information,” said Obama.
He’s also annoyed that Clinton and President Obama killed Libyan leader Moammar Khadafy, whom he called one of his best friends.
Malik Obama dedicated his 2012 biography of his late father to Khadafy and others who were “making this world a better place.”
“I still feel that getting rid of Khadafy didn’t make things any better in Libya,” he said. “My brother and the secretary of state disappointed me in that regard.”
But what bothers him even more is the Democratic Party’s support of same-sex marriage.
‘I like Donald Trump because he speaks from the heart. Make America Great Again is a great slogan. I would like to meet him.’
- Malik Obama​
“I feel like a Republican now because they don’t stand for same-sex marriage, and that appeals to me,” he said.
Obama believes strongly in the institution of marriage — so strongly that he has at least three current wives, although press reports have put the number as high as 12.
When asked by The Post how many wives and children he has, Obama demurred.
“That’s personal,” he said.
Obama made headlines in 2011 when he married his third wife, who was still in her teens.
Obama plans to trek back to the US to vote for Trump in November. Obama used to live in Maryland, where he worked for many years as an accountant and is registered to vote there, public records show.
Modal Trigger
front7.jpg

The president’s and Malik’s father, Barack Obama Sr., left Kenya in 1959 when Malik was a year old and his mother was pregnant with his sister Auma. Obama Sr. enrolled at the University of Hawaii, where he met and married the president’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham. Malik Obama didn’t meet his younger half-brother until 1985. President Obama, 54, has seven half-siblings from both sides of his family.
Malik Obama, the eldest, is the director of the Barack H. Obama Foundation, a controversial Virginia charity named for his father. He says he started the charity in 2008 because he wanted to make a difference in the family’s hardscrabble village in Kenya.
But the charity came under fire when The Post revealed in 2011 that it was an off-the-books operation that hadn’t registered with the state of Virginia or, as it claimed, had tax-exempt status from the IRS.
Shortly after The Post report, the IRS gave its stamp of approval, leading to speculation that the president had intervened.
Modal Trigger
par7442655.jpg
Malik Obama seen announcing his intention to run for a Kenyan gubernatorial seat.Photo: Getty ImagesBut Malik Obama bristles at the suggestion, saying he dug deep to pay for the electrical transformers and college scholarships that the foundation provided in Kogelo. According to its latest tax filing, the nonprofit has just $24,000 in its coffers.
“My brother didn’t help me at all,” said Obama. “He wanted me to shut it down when I set it up. He hasn’t supported me at all.”
[h=2]SEE ALSO[/h]

[h=3]Obama's half-brother sells revealing letter from president[/h]

Lately, family ties seem to be frayed. Obama, who was best man at the president’s wedding, said he spoke to his brother a year ago and was miffed that he did nothing to help his own foray into politics when he ran for governor of the southwestern Kenyan county of Siaya in 2013.
Malik Obama lost the race, and spent $20,000 of his own money on the unsuccessful campaign.
“I don’t think politics is my thing,” he told The Post. “Honestly, I’ll be happy when my brother is out of office, and I will finally be out of the limelight and be able to live like a human being.”
Until then, Obama wears his new GOP colors proudly; He even has a “Make America Great Again” hat.
“Mr. Trump is providing something new and something fresh,” he said.
[/FONT]

Tokens
EXCLUSIVE – Alan Dershowitz: Kaine’s Boycott of Netanyahu a ‘Mark Against’ Candidate

Alan-Dershowitz-Getty-640x480.jpg
Getty Images

by AARON KLEIN25 Jul 2016147

PHILADELPHIA – Alan Dershowitz, a staunch Democrat and emeritus law professor at Harvard University, stated in an interview on Sunday that the decision by Hillary Clinton’s vice president pick, Virginia Senator Tim Kaine, to boycott Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech to Congress was a “mark against” the candidate.

Still, Dershowitz maintained that the Clinton-Pence ticket was “far better for America and for Israel” then the Donald Trump and Mike Pence ticket.
Dershowitz also sounded off about the decision by Pence and other prominent democrats to support the international nuclear deal with Iran. Kaine helped generate support for the Obama administration’s nuclear deal with Iran by whipping senators into opposing a vote that prevented the Senate from blocking the deal.
[FONT=Arial !important]VIDEO: CLINTON: US LEADERS MUST STILL 'DISTRUST' IRAN
[/FONT]

Dershowitz was speaking in an interview on this reporter’s Sunday night talk radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and Philadelphia’s NewsTalk 990 AM.
The Times of Israel reported on Kaine’s advocacy against Netanyahu’s address to a joint session of Congress in March 2015 in which the prime minister warned about the dangers of the Iran deal:
Kaine worked behind the scenes to try to delay the speech, but when that failed, was among the first Democratic senators to announce that they would not attend the address.
In a statement explaining his position, Kaine said that “as a long-time supporter of the US-Israel relationship, I believe the timing of Prime Minister Netanyahu’s address to Congress — just days before Israeli elections — is highly inappropriate.”
Arguing that holding the speech as planned would give an “appearance of US favoritism in a foreign election,” Kaine complained that “there is no reason to schedule this speech before Israeli voters go to the polls on March 17 and choose their own leadership.”
Dershowitz was asked whether pro-Israel democrats should think twice about supporting Clinton’s VP pick in light of Kaine’s opposition to Netanyahu’s speech.
Dershowitz responded:
Well, I’ve never ever seen the perfect candidate when it comes to Israel or the United States or anything else. I vote for the candidate who I think is most likely to be good for America; to be good for world peace.
In fact, I’m writing a book about the coming election; an eBook that will be out probably by Labor Day in which I have a check list of 15 factors that I check off when I decide who to vote for for president and vice president.
Of course, one of the factors is support for our allies, especially Israel. And on that factor I was not particularly enthusiastic about any person who didn’t go and listen to the speech by Netanyahu. I wrote a piece in the Wall Street Journal criticizing those who refused to attend the speech. Whether it was Senator Franken, Senator Warren or Senator Kaine.
So from my point of view, the failure to attend the speech by Benjamin Netanyahu is a mark against. And Senator Kaine himself said, he acknowledged that he would have to pay a price, that people would be angry at him for not attending. And I think that’s the case.
Still, Dershowitz stated he believes the Clinton-Kaine ticket is better for the U.S. and Israel.
“But on balance I do think that the ticket of Clinton and Kaine is far better for America and for Israel then the Trump-Pence campaign. So I am going to vote for the Clinton-Kaine ticket. Notwithstanding my criticism of the Iran deal. Notwithstanding my period of criticism of people who didn’t attend the Netanyahu speech. I look at the whole picture and on the whole picture, what I want for the world is stability, certainty, predictability.”
Dershowitz was asked to respond to Kaine’s activism in support of the Iran nuclear deal, an agreement that critics argue is dangerous for U.S. and Israeli national security.
He replied:
“I’m concerned about anybody who supported the Iran deal. I wrote another book a few years ago called The Case Against the Iran Deal in which I criticized not only the content of the deal but the way that it was done. Particularly the filibuster by the Democrats that would prevent any discussion. Because Democrats knew that it would be defeated by the majority in the Senate as it was defeated by an overwhelming majority in the House.
“So yes, I am very critical about the way that the Iran deal was handled. And I am critical of those who supported the Iran deal. Some of my closest political friends supported the Iran deal. Everybody who was considered to be vice president by Clinton, whether it be Cory Booker, Elizabeth Warren, all supported the Iran deal. And that is a factor. But it is certainly not the only factor in deciding my vote. Nor is it the only factor in deciding which candidate would be better for Israel.”
[/COLOR]

Tokens
[h=1]Six Union Bigwigs Condemning One Percent Earned $2.3M in 2015[/h][h=2]Total compensation for six labor leaders puts each in top tax bracket[/h]SHARE
TWEET
EMAIL

Sean McGarvey, President of the Building Trades Union (AP)

BY: Bill McMorris
July 25, 2016 9:55 pm

The six union leaders who took the stage on Monday at the Democratic National Convention to condemn the richest one percent took home nearly $2.3 million in total compensation in 2015, according to federal labor filings.
Assembled delegates heard from the presidents of the American Federation of Teachers (AFT), North America’s Building Trades Unions (NABTU), National Education Association (NEA), American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees (AFSCME), AFL-CIO, and Service Employees International Union (SEIU) on the first night of the convention. Each labor leader earned well over six figures, salaries paid for by the dues of their hardworking members.
[h=3]Randi Weingarten
[/h]
Randi Weingarten / APADVERTISING

[COLOR=#AAAAAA !important][COLOR=#79BBE9 !important]inRead

President, American Federation of Teachers
2015 Total Compensation: $497,118
Speech Highlight: “[Hillary Clinton] will reset education policies that focus on creating creativity and critical thinking, not too much testing. And she will make public universities free for working families. A stark contrast from Donald Trump’s for-profit scam.”

[h=3]Sean McGarvey[/h]
Sean McGarvey /AP
President, North America’s Building Trades Unions
2015 Compensation: $419,399
Speech Highlight: “Hardhats all across America support Hillary Clinton, and honorary ironworker Tim Kaine.”

[h=3]Lily Eskelsen[/h]
Lily Eskelsen Garcia / AP
President, National Education Association
2015 Compensation: $416,633
Speech Highlight: “My mom says if you cannot say something nice about somebody, you should at least make it funny. I cannot make this funny.”

[h=3]Lee Saunders[/h]
Lee Saunders / AP
President, American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
2015 Total Compensation: $351,939
Speech Highlight: “How can you be a strong worker when you are famous for the catchphrase, you are fired?”

[h=3]Richard Trumka[/h]
Richard Trumka / AP
President, AFL-CIO
2015 Compensation: $304,121
Speech Highlight: “[Hillary Clinton] will stand up to Wall Street and fight to finally secure equal pay for equal work—it will pay—equal pay for it to work.”

[h=3]Mary Kay Henry[/h]
Mary Kay Henry / AP
President, Service Employees International Union
2015 Compensation: $296,549
Speech Highlight: “Hillary Clinton knows that is wrong and that is why Hillary Clinton is ready to raise wages for homecare providers and childcare providers and ensure they have a strong voice in quality care linked to winning racial justice, environmental justice, and immigrant justice.”

[/COLOR]

Tokens
[h=1]Clinton and DNC at Risk for Campaign Finance Violations[/h]

IMG_2015-640x480.jpg

by CHRISS W. STREET26 Jul 2016Newport Beach, CA13

[h=2]With the WikiLeaks email scandal already causing theresignation of Democrat Party chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party may now face legal risk regarding violations of campaign finance guidelines.[/h]The June 22 WikiLeaks disclosure of 19,252 hacked emails appears to show a pattern of senior officers of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) scheming and colluding to favor Hillary Clinton and oppose Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) during the 2016 Democrat primaries and caucuses. The emails include DNC plans to commit “dirty tricks,” spread false rumors, and coordinate activities directly with the Clinton campaign.
DNC officers earn annual salaries of $91,000 to $98,000 and staff members earn $29,000 and $96,000 a year, according to the Glassdoor website. Such apparent involvement by DNC employees in direct support of Clinton’s political campaign may have represented hundreds of thousands of dollars of value received.
[FONT=Arial !important]VIDEO: SHOWBIZ MINUTE: DNC, WILLIAMS, OSBOURNE

Hillary Clinton fully understands the acute legal risk, after she had her political start in the summer of 1971 working on a subcommittee for Democrat Senator Walter Mondale in Washington, D.C. Clinton leveraged those contacts to obtain a job in the spring of 1974 as a 26 year-old lawyer who helped draw up President Nixon’s articles of impeachment for obstruction of justice, abuse of power, and contempt of Congress.
Questions about Nixon’s election activities led to the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971,which instituted stringent disclosure requirements for federal candidates, political parties and political action committees.
FECA amendments in 1974, following Nixon’s resignation, set very strict limits on contributions by individuals, political parties and PACs. The amendments also established an “independent agency” called the Federal Election Commission to administer campaign and party disclosures statutes, which include U.S. Code 52 USC 30109, that includes civil fines of “up to 300 percent” of illegal contributions, and criminal penalties of being “imprisoned for not more than 5 years” for knowingly and willfully committing a violation of any provision of the Act.
The FECA was further tightened with the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002, which banned national parties from raising or spending non-federal funds, called “soft money,” which are contributions to a political party that are not described as going to a particular candidate, thus avoiding various legal limitations.
The FEC restricts individuals to contributions of up to $2,700, for each candidate, per election cycle; $5,000 for each Political Action Committee; $33,400 for a national committee per year; and $100,200 for national party committee accounts per year.
The current federal election campaign laws require strict separation between a political party and a candidate. The party cannot 1) coordinate with candidates and 2) use party soft money funds raised for “party building activities,” such as efforts to “get-out-the-vote” and generic “issue advertising” to promote a particular candidate.
The WikiLeaks disclosures suggest a deep “coordination” between the DNC and the Clinton campaign, but there is no direct evidence in the initial dump of hacked emails that there were any “coordinated expenditures” between the DNC and Clinton. It is possible, however, that the use of DNC staff man-hours and equipment to aid one candidate in the context of a primary election could have violated the soft-money expenditure ban.

The DNC and Clinton campaign may also be at risk for violating the campaign finance laws of the 50 states. In the 27 states with Republican Attorneys Generals, the DNC and Clinton probably cannot benefit from political loyalties — but most state campaign finance laws are very lax.
WikiLeaks has stated that its hacker source, “Guccifer 2.0,” will soon release theemails that were not disclosed by Clinton to the State Department. Gussifer 2.0 also promises, “The main part of the [DNC] papers, thousands of files and mails, I gave to WikiLeaks. They will publish them soon.”
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Tokens
[h=1]Zero Hedge: ‘Clinton Cash’ Shows How Clintons Went from ‘Dead Broke’ to Mega Wealthy[/h]

Clinton-Cash-poster-bw-640x480.jpg

by BREITBART NEWS26 Jul 20166

[h=2]Tyler Durden writes at Zero Hedge that the documentary film “Clinton Cash,” based on Peter Schweizer’s bestselling book and new graphic novelof the same name, shows how Bill and Hillary Clinton amassed a fortune by leveraging public service to feather their own nest. [/h]Clinton Cash, a feature documentary based on the Peter Schweizer book, has been posted to YouTube for all to view free just in time for the DNC. Clinton Cash investigates how Bill and Hillary Clinton went from being “dead broke” after leaving the White House to amassing a net worth of over $150 million, with over $2 billion in donations to their foundation.This wealth was accumulated during Mrs. Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State through lucrative speaking fees and contracts paid for by foreign companies and Clinton Foundation donors.
The New York Times hailed the book as “The most anticipated and feared book of a presidential cycle” while MSNBC described the documentary as devastating for the Hillary campaign.
[FONT=Arial !important]VIDEO: A NEW ZOO OPENS IN PYONGYANG

The Clinton camp has, of course, dismissed the documentary as a right-wing smear campaign filled with unsubstantiated conspiracy theories. That said, perhaps the most shocking aspect of the release is that many of the biggest bombshells revealed in the documentary have been vetted and confirmed by various mainstream media outlets.More recently, some information uncovered in the Panama Papers has echoed some of Schweitzer’s allegations in the movie and book.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Tokens
[FONT=&quot]14s ago03:40[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Clinton says that as the Clintons navigated public life, “real life goes on.” And he contributes a pretty funny scene from Chelsea Clinton’s dorm room, moving into Stanford:

There I was in a trance, staring out the window, trying not to cry. And there Hillary was on her hands and knees, desperately looking for one more drawer to put that liner paper in.

Chelsea gently told them it was time to vamoose.
[/FONT]

Tokens
[FONT=&quot]6m ago03:36[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Clinton says that Arkansas went from one of the nation’s worst in education to one of most improved. He credits Hillary Clinton.
This by the way is all off the Teleprompter, although with a fair bit of filigree.
“Next thing you know, I’m being dragged around to all these pre-school graduations... watching these poor parents with tears in their eyes because they never thought they’d be able to help their kids learn.”
“She did all those while being a full-time mother while enjoying her life.”
Clinton delivers a larger applause line: “She’s the best darn change-maker I’ve ever met in my life.”
He says this is a “take-home point from this convention”

If you believe making change from the bottom up... speeches like this are fun. Actually doing the work is fun. People say we need change. She’s been around a long time. She sure has. And she’s sure been worth every single minute she put in to making things better.”

Clinton then describes every dinner and lunch conversation and walk they have as a time she prefers to spend describing how to “move the ball forward.” Fun times.
[/FONT]

Tokens
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]20s ago03:42[/FONT]
Now Bill Clinton is up to the senate years. “She became the first senator ever from new York to sit on the armed services committee.” He rattles off some accomplishments. It does not loo like he is reading from the Teleprompter. It’s moving anyway. Now it stops moving, because Clinton takes an ad-lib swipe at Trump, not by name:

Nobody who has dealt with the men and the women in the military believes they are a disaster. They are a national treasure.

Lots of applause.

[/FONT]

Tokens
[FONT=&quot]1m ago03:43[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Now on to the secretary of state years. Clinton mentions Clinton losing to Obama, continuing:

She worked for his election hard. But she hesitated to say yes when he asked her to join his cabinet, because she so loved being the senator from New York. But like me in a different context, he had to keep asking.

[/FONT]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gbr9495
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com