All I did...

Search

"American Idol Capping Expert"
Tokens
was EXPOSE co-capt for what he is....a guy who used this forum to begin a tout business. as soon as i did that, co-capt began calling me such horrible names i cannot imagine ANY guy calling a woman these things...even if it is in the "rubber room." obviously, the truth hurts co-capt and he feels the need to name call rather than to acknlowledge the reality of the matter.

co-capt, as MANY have said here, you have lost all respect. you should be ashamed of your behavior. you are nothing but a square who bets all chalk, name-calling, low self-esteem, touting loser.

as many have previously advised you, you should come to grips with your behavior and deal with your issues. period. as always,

bananas buddy bananas...

banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

Tokens
identity your the most worthless piece of shit poster in the history of the rx. So, regardless if you exposed him or not doesn't matter.

Tokens
Hob Knob

You'd know loser

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Hey...thanks for letting me LAUGH AT you clown

HAHAHAHAHHA
HH

Tokens
hobnob - youre a ghost for co-capt...got ur ip pegged...

bananas buddy bananas...

banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

Banned
Tokens
IDENTITY,

THERE YOU GO AGAIN SPREADING FALSE RUMORS AND LIES......WHY DONT YOU ASK ANY MOD HERE TO CHECK IF ANY OTHER POSTERS HAVE THE SAME ADDRESS AS ME.....THEY WILL ALL TELL YOU NO....I HIDE BEHIND NO ONE, AND I DONT NEED ANY GHOST, OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER TO HELP ME SET YOU STRAIGHT.....

YOU NEED TO WAKE UP LITTLE GIRL.....YOUR THE ONE WHO STARTED ALL THIS SHIT WITH ME AND MANY OTHERS HERE.....AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT.....YET YOU CONTINUE TO TRY TO ACT ALL INNOCENT.
1034535174.gif
YOU AND YOUR "ALL I DID....",...YEAH RIGHT!
icon_rolleyes.gif

DO YOU THINK THAT WE ARE DUMB?....C'MON YOUR DEALING WITH MEN HERE, NOT LITTLE DRAMA QUEENS OR INSECURE LITTLE BOYS, WHO HAVE A NEED TO PLAY SILLY GAMES.....STILL, YOU PROBABLY OVER LOOKED THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SOME HERE THAT WOULD SPANK YOUR ASS IF YOU GOT OUT OF LINE, HUH?

I TRIED MANY TIMES TO BE A GENTLEMEN TO YOU, AND OFFERED YOU A TRUCE SEVERAL TIMES. I EVEN ASKED YOU NICELY SEVERAL TIMES TO PLEASE STAY OUT OF MY THREADS, AS I STAYED OUT OF YOURS. THE MODS ALSO ASKED YOU SEVERAL TIMES TO STAY OUT OF MY THREADS.....YET YOU REJECTED IT AND IGNORED MY GOODWILL GESTURES, AND CONTINUED ON WITH YOUR LITTLE GAMES, INSTIGATING QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, AND SLANDEROUS LIES ABOUT ME AND OTHERS HERE.......YOU BROUGHT THIS ALL ON YOURSELF!
icon_rolleyes.gif

THEN WHEN YOU WERE EXPOSED FOR BEING A WOMEN AMONGST OTHER THINGS, YOU THEN WANT TO TRY TO USE THE "IM A DEFENSELESS LITTLE INNOCENT WOMEN ROUTINE" FOR YOUR BENEFIT, HOPING TO SWAY THIS MALE DOMINANT FORUM TO YOUR SIDE TO PROTECT YOU, AND HOPEFULLY ALLOW YOU TO HIDE THE FACTS AND THE TRAILS OF ALL YOUR LITTLE GAMES AND LIES ABOUT OTHERS
icon_rolleyes.gif
.....WELL, LIKE I SAID, MANY PEOPLE HERE ARE NOT THAT STUPID......ESPECIALLY TO BUY INTO THAT "DEFENSELESS INNOCENT WOMEN ROUTINE" OF YOURS. SO STOP CONTINUALLY TRYING TO INSULT OUR INTELLIGENCE WITH YOUR ACT.....YOU HAVE BEEN HERE FOR OVER 3 YEARS, YOU KNOW THE GAME VERY WELL, AND SO DO OTHERS....

BTW, DONT YOU KNOW THAT ALL THESE BASHERS ARE YOUR FANS, WHO HAVE FIGURED YOU OUT WAY BEFORE MOST OF US DID.....YOU SHOULD ENJOY THEM AS YOU CREATED THEM, DONT YOU KNOW......WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, AND YOU KNEW IT WOULD.....SO NOW, YOU NEED TO SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!....AND DONT SHOW YOUR WEAKNESS!

ENJOY YOUR TIME IN THE SPOT LIGHT, YOU DESERVE EVERY SECOND OF IT......YOU SEE, HARD WORK DOES PAY OFF FOR YOU.....LIKE YOU SAID, YOU LIKE TO PLAY LITTLE PSYCHOLOGICAL GAMES WITH ALL OF US, WELL YOUR DADDY SHOULD OF TOLD YOU THAT SOME PEOPLE DONT PLAY THAT WAY!....."SILLY RABBIT, TRICKS ARE FOR KIDS".

LIKE TOM HANKS SAID IN THE MOVIE, "A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN", "THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL".
icon_biggrin.gif
SO WIPE THOSE TEARS AWAY AND DECIDE WHETHER YOU WANT TO CONTINUE THIS GAME YOU STARTED WITH ME AND OTHERS, OR DO YOU WANT TO CALL IT QUITS?.....ITS UP TO YOU NOW, AS I AM DONE WITH YOU FOR NOW AND HOPEFULLY FOREVER. JUST REMEMBER THOUGH, IF YOU START SHIT AGAIN, I WILL BE RIGHT THERE AGAIN TO SPANK YOUR ASS AGAIN....BELIEVE THAT!....YOU DECIDE, ARE YOU GOING TO BEHAVE AND STOP THIS SHIT, OR DO I NEED TO CONTINUE TO GET MORE NASTY......ITS ALL UP TO YOU NOW.
icon_wink.gif

[This message was edited by Co-Captain on April 22, 2004 at 03:06 AM.]

Tokens
identity 95% of all readers laugh at your posts. I'm not cc just another hater who has seen you post once to often.

Tokens
lol co-capt, dont wanna read your dribble...

the fact of the matter is i EXPOSED you for using this site to become a tout, and betting 90% CHALK!!! LOL

don marco and nysports EXPOSED you for lying about your record. LOL

you just don't like how you were EXPOSED....well DEAL WITH IT, LITTLE BUDDY!!! LOL

BANANAS BUDDY BANANAS

banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

Banned
Tokens
OK THEN ITS ON.....LIKE I SAID IT WAS YOUR CHOICE TO EITHER ACCEPT MY TRUCE AND MOVE FORWARD OUR OWN WAYS, BUT YOU DONT WANT TO...YOU ARE MAD CAUSE I EXPOSED YOUR LITTLE PLAN TO PLAY THE "DEFENSELESS LITTLE INNOCENT GIRL ROUTINE", THAT ONE WAS SO EASY TO SEE WHAT YOU WERE UP TO.
icon_rolleyes.gif

BTW, MY CHALK PLAYS ARE SO FAR IN THE LAST 3 DAYS ARE 15-6 WITH 5 CHALKS LEFT TO GO FOR TODAY. DAM YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING!..I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE LISTEN TO WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY AND FADED ME. HMMMMMM....WHAT DO YOU THINK?.....
applaudit.gif

banana.gif
SUCK ON THEM BANANAS BUDDY, OOPS YOU PROBABLY ALREADY DID!
banana.gif

Banned
Tokens
WELL, I GUESS YOU SHOWED EVERYONE WHAT A LYING CHEAT CO-CAPTAIN IS HUH......YEP, YOU GUYS EXPOSED ME ALRIGHT....FUNNY THOUGH HOW EVERYONE DOESNT REALLY CARE OR BELIEVE WHAT YOU STATE, AS I SEEM TO HAVE GOTTEN PROBABLY THE MOST VIEWS TODAY.....CARE TO EXPLAIN HOW THIS COULD HAPPEN, AFTER YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS, EXPOSED ME......HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE I ASK YOU?.....YOU WOULD THINK NO ONE WOULD WANT TO VIEW MY THREADS OR POST IN MY THREADS, AFTER LIKE YOU SAID, I WAS EXPOSED......WOW! AND THE NUMBERS KEEP GOING UP......IS THIS POSSIBLE, AS YOU CARRY SO MUCH WEIGHT HERE AMONGST THE RX MEMBERS......OH WELL, I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO JUST DEAL WITH IT LIKE YOU SAID.....THANKS FOR TRYING THOUGH...LMFAO..
applaudit.gif

Tokens
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Co-Captain:

BTW, MY CHALK PLAYS ARE SO FAR IN THE LAST 3 DAYS ARE 15-6 WITH 5 CHALKS LEFT TO GO FOR TODAY<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True, but your chalk plays went 6-16 the previous two days, true or false ?

I see you updated your bases quickly today, but you just forgot to update your nba playoffs where you went 0-2, losing both chalky plays. Why is that ? Not good for the business ?

Banned
Tokens
Don did I go 6-16 the previous two days....that is true. Did that stop people from viewing my threads.......HELL NO!
icon_biggrin.gif
I think I may have gotten the most views today out of everyone, and much more views even after going 6-16.....I wonder why?......Why do you think they still come back for more Don, if I lose so much?.....Please fill us all in on that million dollar question.....You can answer that question for us, can't you?....Smart person like yourself surely will have an answer for why it is that my threads get the most hits.....Why Don does this happen?

And yes I updated my bases quickly, did it cause I knew that it would just get to you.
icon_wink.gif
..lol....Updated my NBA also for ya when I returned back from the Golf Course....LMFAO!
icon_biggrin.gif

BTW, I see that SmokeyWin won HUGE today. Which obviously means you lost HUGE today......HOW COME YOUR NOT IN HIS THREAD, ACTING UP and MAKING TROUBLE AGAIN?.....DO YOU ONLY WAIT FOR CAPPER TO HAVE A LOSING DAY, AND THEN YOU GO TAKE YOUR SHOTS AT THEM?.....TYPICAL WEAK ASS LITTLE BOY GAMES, IF YOU ASK ME....I THINK MOST WOULD AGREE WITH ME ON THAT ONE, DON!......

GO CONGRATULATE HIM, FOR HIS SUCCESSFUL DAY....SHOW US ALL THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO BE A MAN AND DO THIS.......DON, DO YOU HAVE THE COURAGE AND ARE YOU SECURE IN YOURSELF TO DO THAT?......WE SHALL ALL SEE....MY GUESS IS THAT YOU BITCH OUT....
applaudit.gif

BUT I WILL STILL BE ROOTING FOR YOU.....
1036316054.gif

Tokens
aloha, so, the most important thing is to see that you had a lot of views ? did you ever feel bad for those people who followed you the previous two days when you went 6-16 ?

and by the way, chucky lucky aka smokeywins was due for a good day. he lost his last three times he posted at baseball and nba forum. check it out yourself.

Banned
Tokens
So I see you decided to go back to name calling again, huh....First you cry about me calling you names, so I stop as not to hurt your feelings, but then you go right ahead and do it yourself.....Your such a hypocrite..
icon_rolleyes.gif

Views gives me feedback if what I am doing and providing has value or not, so yes views are good, as they allow me to continue to promote quality control in my work, the best that I can....

Do I ever feel bad, for people who follow my plays and lose....Of course! Still though, I dont get obsessed with it or carry the burden of the lost entirely on my shoulders....Remember, I put out the plays, but I dont force anyone to follow them.....But, I dont like to lose and that is why, most times after I do lose, which us here who actually cap games and post plays would know, that winning and losing is all part of the game.....That is a given and those things will happen......But, when I lose, I put in extra time following my lost to get back to my winning ways, and this I have confidence in my abilities to do....I have shown resilency in doing this, and the people who view my threads everyday, every week, every month, know this as well....So there, I answered the question, that I asked you earlier which you seemed to have avoided answering again.

I lost two days straight, but look how I produce for people......I give them three back to back to back WINNING DAYS.....You cant ask for anything better than that, dont you agree?.....The people want to know who I am playing Donny, and there is nothing that anyone can do or say against me to prevent that....The numerous views and comments in my threads by the others all tell me that I am important, and that I bring value to them. And the best part of it all, is that they come at their own FREE WILL....now that you cant beat BABY!
icon_wink.gif

As far as Chuck Luck is concerned, you should still be a man and go give him a congrats on a job well done...After all, you only gave the man a lot of trouble and grief with your arrogant attitude and uncalled for stalking......It seemed to have not affected him, as it has not affected me either.....I guess were to strong and have to much of what it takes to be down to long.....He bounced back pretty good, just like a winner does....Go spread some Aloha to him, and show your support....Some day, you just might need a solid capper to bail you out of a hole....You never know.
icon_wink.gif

Tokens
first, you don't like when i call you aloha ? ok, i didn't know it was bad to call someone aloha. sorry about that, it wont happen again.

second...there is one thing you just don't want to understand. i don't care how many views you get. i wish you to get 5k views every day if that is what you want. i wish you to win every single day. all i ask you is to be a man and keep your record straight, when you lose the same way you do when you win. if you keep bumping your thread on top every time you win, telling us in bold letters what was your record that day, you should be man enough to do the same when you lose.

and by the way, you did not have three winning days in a row. you won two days in a row but yesterday you went 8-6 in bases and 0-2 in hoops for a small loss.since you counted your wins and losses all together (nba and mlb) on wednesday, you should have done the same thing on thursday.

as for smokey, the guy is a scammer. what good this forum has from his plays posted after the games are over. yes he went 2-0 yesterday, but why does he have to post some invisible plays never posted anywhere ? that my friend is a scam very often used by the scamdicappers like himself and his boss brian mac.

just look what will happen next. he will keep posting his plays in the same thread as long as he wins, and once he loses he will post in another thread, because it is not good for the business to keep bumping his threads with losing picks in it.

and finally, thanks but i don't know what hole are you talking about. it is hard to get into a hole betting 1-2 games a day, for 2-3% of my banroll per play, and hitting around 56% of all my plays (no chalk). i never used anyones help, and i never will.

Banned
Tokens
Don,

Aloha means a lot of things...and it does not represent one person...So by you calling ME that, you was simply using it in a wrong way, and it didnt make any sense....I wasnt offended, but you know what my poster name is....

Next, Don, I think that I only know of you and you probably of me just until recently in the ending of CBB....So a lot of what you are complaining about or asking me to do, you are simply misinformed or not aware that all those things I have been doing for awhile now....I think that you are just remembering a few instances in the hoops where I didnt update some of my losing days....

If you know me and have been around me all this time, you would have seen that I made it a business of mine to always TRY to update my record regardless of if I lose or not....You seem to think that I never did this before...Well if you have time, I ask you to go back all the way to the FB forum, and even in the CBB forum and you will see that I have always been updating my record whether I had a winning day or not....I explained to you, especially in CBB, that when I have a losing day, it is very draining on me, for many reasons, and thus I dont want to dwell on that negative thread.....I did though state to you that if I dont update it at the end of the thread for that day.....I will do so in the beginning of the new thread......Didnt you see me state several times how I got my Ass handed to me on those two days inwhich you keep referring to.....I am not afraid or have anything to hide, I just chose to promote the positive and report the negative.....

No sense in bringing up the negative, but I do let everyone know in one way or another both sides to the story.....You seem to always be missing this...Also, you need to remember, other people who followed me do not want to hear of the loss again....Would you want someone reminding you everytime you lost?....To eliviate all of this lack of information on your part, I ask you to go back to my other threads, way back and you will see that I post my losing days as well as my winning ones....I also highlight when I get spanked as well....Like I stated if not at the end of the thread, then it will be in the opening of the following thread....YOU REALLY NEED TO GET BETTER INFORMED ON WHAT I DO...I STATED TO YOU THAT IT DOES YOU NO GOOD TO CONSTANTLY ASSUME THINGS ABOUT ME....EVERYTHING I DO, I ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE IT CLEAR AND PRECISE AS BEST I CAN.....PLEASE GO GET INFORMED.

As far as me keeping my record straight I again state to you, that I do it the best that I can.....I dont have anything to hide, and there is no place to hide either, as others can always get the truth in the past threads...So makes no sense, when others try to ignore this fact and try to deceive people.....I dont have time for any games. Its hard enough dealing with trying to post winners....But so what if I post losers as well. Losing is part of the game, alway has been and always will be.....I am not a rookie at this, and this I know you cant fight, so why try to....You just need to continue to keep focused and stay the course with faith and hard work....That is all I do....

Now as far as my 3 winning days, c'mon Don....Lets keep things separate Ok...when I state MLB, then I am speaking of MLB and vice versa with the NBA....You as well when stating my terrible two days didnt include the NBA winners, did you...No you just stated the losses in the bases....You really need to stop trying to twist thing around just so you have what you believe a way to contradict me.....It is really getting to Old....I and everyone else can see everything that you are doing....You mentioned the 6-16 losing day in the bases, so I MENTIONED THE 3 BACK TO BACK TO BACK WINNING DAYS IN THE BASES TO YOU.....Now I am sure you can see this.....If not, oh Boy!
icon_rolleyes.gif

As far as Smokey is concerned, I do not know of him or what he does or who he is affiliated with....So because of this, I am witholding from passing judgement on him in anyway.....I dont know the situations involved and whatnot, in regards to your views of him.....ARE YOU SPEAKING ABOUT HIM, BASED ON FIRST HAND INFORMATION....OR JUST REPEATING WHAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS STATED?...DID HE EVER RIP YOU OFF, OR ARE YOU JUST ASSUMING THAT IS WHAT HE DOES, BECAUSE SOMEONE STATED HE DID?.....MY POINT IS, IF YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT HIM OR ANYONE FIRST HAND, THEN EVERY OPINION OR IDEA OR BELIEF YOU MAY BE HAVING, ARE SIMPLY BASED ON HEARSAY, RUMORS, AND OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS....SO BECAUSE OF THIS, IT IS NOT FAIR FOR YOU TO LABEL OR TRY TO SLANDER SOMEONE BASED ON THIS....THAT IS JUST WEAK!....I think that if you continue to say negative things about someone inwhich you have to true facts to back up, then you are simply showing your true colors..

You Don, your actions seem to be either out of Jealousy(which can be in millions of ways and not just the obvious), or because you are trying to save the World.....I am not sure, but it is one of these two.....Still, it is said that "EVERYTHING WE DO IS EITHER OUT OF LOVE OR A CRY FOR HELP." I know we all know it aint due to Love.....

Lastly, about Smokey or anyone else for that matter, I was taught that everyone has the right to live their lives how they see fit to, no matter if you agree with it or not....Also everyone has the right to their own opinion whether or not you agree with it or not....If you want the same respect from others, then you need to respect their right to live their lives how they want to and to their opinions.....To disregard them and this is simply saying to everyone, THAT YOU THINK THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU AND THAT YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE.....WHY CANT YOU JUST LET OTHERS LIVE THEIR LIVES HOW THEY SEE FIT AND YOU BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT LIVING YOUR LIFE...AND CONCENTRATE ON WORKING ON YOUR WEAKNESSES AND THOSE THINGS WHICH NEED FIXING....LEAVE OTHERS TO BE RESPONDSIBLE FOR DOING THE SAME FOR THEIR OWN LIVES.....ALL THIS TIME YOU SPEND TRYING TO BRING OR TAKE SOMEONE DOWN, WHICH MAJORITY OF THE TIME IS BASED ON ASSUMPTIONS, YOU ARE SIMPLY WASTING YOUR LIFE AND MISSING OUT ON THE BEST IT HAS TO OFFER YOU.....

This you may disagree with me, but take a step back and realize all the energy you have opted to take away from your life, in order to try to change or control someone else...Two things that if you werent aware of, you will never ever accomplish....

Finally, as far as what you play and how you play them, and for how much and why, I want you to know, that I am not concerned about it....That is your business....I got my own business to take care of...Still, I do not wish any bad to you or anyone, as that is a negative and a destructive way of thinking which can only bring me down.....Plus, I believe that there is enough in this world for ALL of US to SUCCEED! THIS I TRULY BELIEVE!
icon_smile.gif

Post Review
Tokens
Hey Co-Sqaure,
How do you have enough time to even "cap" games when youre so busy wasting your time writing "McIrishesque" 1000 word manifestos?

Banned
Tokens
Hey Joey baganumbnuts,

That is confidential for us cappers only...Your not qualified to find out....Mr cant cap a game to save his life numbnuts....Why dont you use your time constructively and shut the hell up....You RX waste of space....How do you like the fact that your going to be a bitch for the rest of your pathetic life, because your to stupid and chicken shit to even cap out games and then post them.....What a waste......Dont you have any shame....at least that broad IDENTITY tries to put out games....You on the other hand, well, lets just say that she is more of a man than you will ever be....
icon_wink.gif

Banned
Tokens
Ok baganumbnuts,

Dont get your panties all in an up roar....Sorry for the mistake, that is right, you post someone elses plays and claim that they are yours....
applaudit.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brotherprintersetup
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com